Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and the nation’s top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the 20 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients’ clinical records. This assures physicians have the right health care information to care for their patients, right when they need it. As a critical adjunct to HIEs, eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables the automated access to all types of medical images in the context of the aggregated patient record, in full diagnostic quality, and supports the ability of providers to meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements.
Career Opportunity Description:
This position is a member of eHealth Technologies’ Operations team, plays a pivotal role in delivering critical patient information as requested by customers. The Reports function plays a key role in the accomplishment of eHealth Technologies business objectives by providing their assigned regional customers exceptional value and timely information to fulfill and close customer requests. The person will work in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented work environment that is guided by and upholds company core values.
- Generates/completes report requests, follows up open requests, and ensures all information is received, distributed and accurate.
- Responds in a timely, professional manner to inbound calls.
- Efficiently, effectively and accurately documents request progress in case management system.
- Proactively addresses and elevates customer service issues to Regional Team Leader.
- Adheres to established business processes, policies and regulations.
- Ensures customer requests are processed in a timely and HIPAA compliant manner maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Appropriately prioritizes work to support team goals.
- Ensures all policies and procedures are followed appropriately with emphasis on strict adherence to HIPAA guidelines.
- Proactively monitors request activity and takes necessary action to avert potential customer service issues.
- Performs at a high level of quality to eliminate the potential for incorrect transfer of Patient Health Information.
- Maintains effective communication and good relationships with all providers.
- Provide support to both strategic/non-strategic accounts.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must demonstrate consistent punctuality and reliability.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year work experience in health care or related field.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent computer skills (ie., working with Microsoft applications, web browser searches, etc).
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Directly supervised by RTL.
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, and community businesses.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, ready, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- Reliably and regularly work scheduled shift.
eHealth Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer