Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and the nation’s top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the 20 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients’ clinical records. This assures physicians have the right health care information to care for their patients, right when they need it. As a critical adjunct to HIEs, eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables the automated access to all types of medical images in the context of the aggregated patient record, in full diagnostic quality.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 6-8 years of experience building and developing automation frameworks for web-based software as well as on mobile platforms.
- Experience with Selenium and strong background in automation using object-oriented programming language (C# and/or Java) with BDD/TestNG.
- Ability to create tests in chosen framework by reviewing code commits and user stories.
- Integrate automated testing into a CI/CD framework.
- Strong SQL skills and/or data validation.
- Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based setting.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches.
PHI Secure Area Access:
Employee shall be granted access into the Secure Area of the Department of Information Technology, Research and Development as well as the Secure Area of the Operations Department that are each classified and rated for consistent access, use, and disclosure of Protected Health Information (“PHI”), electronic Protected Health Information (“ePHI”), and/or Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) (collectively known as a “PHI Secure Area”), for occasional access, use, and disclosure of PHI/ePHI/PII consistent with the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules and related to the Primary Responsibilities of this position. Employee shall be required to maintain badge access into and out of the PHI Secure Area for audit control purposes consistent with Employee’s need for the occasional access, use, and disclosure of PHI/ePHI/PII from within the PHI Secure Area. Employee agrees to safeguard all PHI/ePHI/PII access, used, and disclosed from within the PHI Secure Area and shall not transport PHI/ePHI/PII outside of the PHI Secure Area without approval of the Chief Privacy Officer and/or Security Officer. Failure to follow these requirements and corporate policy may result in disciplinary sanctions up to and including termination.
- Directly supervised by Director Quality Engineering.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing.
- Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- As eHealth Technologies’ workforce is currently teleworking remotely from home, it is a requirement of the position that employees have the following minimum requirements available in their home network, including a modem and router with:
- Ethernet ports wired for gigabit speed connections.
- Must achieve minimum speeds of 100MBPS for download and 10MBPS for upload, Availability of at least two (2) Ethernet connections to the internet source is required (for your PC and phone).
- Modem or router should either be in the same room as the workspace or must have an Ethernet cord long enough to reach the workspace to meet this requirement.