Are you passionate about empowering and supporting a diverse workforce in a dynamic healthcare environment?
Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and the nation’s top-ranked hospitals, including 17 of the 20 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals. The company’s eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients’ clinical records. This assures physicians have the right healthcare information to care for their patients, right when they need it. As a critical adjunct to HIEs, eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables the automated access to all types of medical images in the context of the aggregated patient record, in full diagnostic quality.
- Process accurately and timely semimonthly payroll and subsequent required company reporting with Payroll and Time and Attendance in accordance with governing laws and regulations.
- Identifies opportunities to maximize the automation capability of Payroll and Benefit software.
- Supports tracking and reporting for Human Resources metrics.
- Coordinate with Recruitment/Onboarding teams to support new hire orientation for onboarding paperwork, benefit review, and additional areas as required.
- Oversee the implementation of specific assigned HR programs, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with management to develop and communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish positive relationships and a high level of employee morale and satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and government agencies.
- Protect the interest of employees and the company in accordance with policies and governmental laws and regulations to minimize risk.
- Conduct continuing study of all HR policies, programs, and practices to Keep management informed of new developments.
- Maintain HRIS software for employee tracking.
- Maintain all personnel files.
- Oversee employee offboarding processes.
- Oversee employee engagement programs, including employee event planning and morale programs.
- Drive a high performing culture, including maintaining and improving the performance review processes.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6-8 years in the human resources function with multi-site responsibility, experience in healthcare or technology industry preferred.
- Strong business acumen; understands business beyond the HR function.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and adapt global strategies at a local/regional level.
- Prior experience deploying talent management programs and initiatives.
- Self-motivated with outstanding planning, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding Human Resources issues.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, with the familiarity of HR Information Systems
- Directly works with HR department team members globally.
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies leadership, global team member, vendors, and community members.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, reading, writing. Lifting to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in the office. This position is a night shift position, requiring overlap with US eastern time hours.
eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer