Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and the nation’s top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the 20 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients’ clinical records. This assures physicians have the right health care information to care for their patients, right when they need it. As a critical adjunct to HIEs, eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables the automated access to all types of medical images in the context of the aggregated patient record, in full diagnostic quality.
- Acts as both hardware and software support to the entire company, providing technical assistance by managing and maintaining the 24×7 production
- Installs configure, maintains, and troubleshoots a wide range of hardware/software used throughout the company
- Plans and implements new infrastructure to accommodate eHealth Technologies’ growth.
- As a member of the infrastructure team staff, responds to software problem calls on-site or over the phone for users.
- Maintains up to date expertise in the operation and application of platform software and a working knowledge of a wide variety of commonly used hardware and software.
- May coordinate departmental purchases of application software and provide license tracking on all centrally purchased packages.
- Understand appropriate security measures and audits to maintain eHealth Technologies’ HIPAA-compliant status.
- Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Two years of equivalent work experience in a position responsible for managing servers and desktop PC environments.
- Knowledge of Server, Virtualization, Backup, Cloud and SAN technologies
- Experience implementing and maintaining Cloud Resources (private/public/hybrid)
- Understanding of network administration and Active Directory environments.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining all manners of PC and server hardware.
- Troubleshooting network communication, hardware and determining and gauging scope through troubleshooting and communication with resources is critical to success in this role.
- Experience with PC or Server automation using scripts of PowerShell.
- Familiarity with TCP/PIP network protocols, firewall management, and operating system configuration.
- Knowledge of VMware in a corporate environment.
- Project management skills preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and within strict time constraints
- Ability to collaborate within a team-oriented environment.
- Directly Supervised by Senior Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, and community businesses.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include General, Visual, and Analytical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- On-call availability during the week with occasional weekend work.
- Work requires the willingness to occasionally work a flexible schedule.