eHealth Technologies is a leading health care technology company that advances the delivery of life-altering care.
We help to provide fast and seamless access to health care for patients by collecting medical records, test results, and images and organizing them so that physicians have the information they need to provide superior care in a timely manner – in a fast, easy-to use, digital format.
Our team members take great pride in working behind the scenes to help millions of patients benefit from faster access to lifesaving medical services ranging from cancer care to organ transplants to emergency care.
We support over 100 hospital systems across the United States, including eight of the top 10 hospitals named to the 2022/2023 Best Hospitals Honor Roll by the U.S. News and World Report.
Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- The Operations Trainer will be responsible for training new hires as well as training for advancement within the functional roles of the Intake, Outreach and Fulfillment Team (including the Imaging Team).
- Develop and update training materials, instructional materials aids, and manuals.
- Deliver training live, virtually, and digitally.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and stays current as the company develops.
- Translate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) into trainings that will prepare employees for the next step of their career path.
- Review and update SOPs.
- Partner with the functional managers and help coach CSSs that are not meeting quality or productivity goals.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure taught skills and techniques are reflected in employee work behaviour and performance. Maintain training certification records.
- Perform training needs assessment as needed to ensure training strategies are developed to close skill gaps and provide certification training to support career advancement for staff.
- Acclimate employees to the business and be on the schedule rotation for orientation sessions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Update trainings to reflect changes within the organization and systems.
Information Privacy and Security
In an effort to safeguard the information privacy and security of all covered information Employee shall also be responsible for:
- Following eHealth Technologies’ information privacy and security policies, procedures, standard operating procedures, appendices, attachments, etc.
- Accessing, using, and disclosing only the minimum necessary covered information that is needed for job responsibilities, or otherwise allowed by law.
- Safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of covered information always, whether or not on duty.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge / Experience of Medical record retrieval process
- Previous experience designing workflows, writing training a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with business applications, MS Office (ie., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and related business tools.
- Knowledge of customer service programs and databases, or the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques a plus.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Comfortable training in person and remotely.
- Able to train people with varying skill levels and backgrounds.
- Demonstrates an uncompromising level of integrity, patience, honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Proven ability to foster successful relationships through clear communication, swift problem resolution and mutual respect.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an expectation.
- Directly supervised by the Manager – Operations Training and QA
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- Reliably and regularly work scheduled shift.
- As eHealth Technologies’ workforce is currently teleworking remotely from home, it is a requirement of the position that employees have the following minimum requirements available in their home internet network, including a router that:
- Must achieve minimum speeds of 100MBPS for download and 10MBPS for upload, or any other higher speed required for the work to be produced contingent upon your role.
- Availability of at least two (2) Ethernet connections in the router to the internet source is required (for your PC and phone).
- Workstation must be plugged directly into the router as a hardwire connection to high-speed internet is critical to maintaining approved speeds for optimal functioning of various operational hardware, software, and tools.
- Router should be updated regularly with latest firmware, or ultimately replaced if router speeds are not within the minimum specifications above.
eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer