Providing Seamless Access to Healthcare Information
Rochester, N.Y., March 3, 2020 – eHealth Technologies, the leading provider in image-enabled HIEs, will be showcasing its eHealth Connect® solution at the 2020 HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, Florida, March 9-12, 2020.
The eHealth Connect Record Retrieval solution eliminates the challenges associated with missing health information when preparing for newly referred patients. Our services include locating and retrieving medical records, images, or pathology slides and organizing records in a customized and consistent manner for clinicians. Partnering with eHealth Technologies has benefits for both your patients and clinical/administrative teams.
- Improve patient experience and satisfaction by removing the burden of collecting their past medical records, expediting the referral to initial appointment time, and a more meaningful first appointment because more time can be spent focusing on the treatment plan instead gathering and reviewing their medical history.
- Save your staff and clinical teams time and increase satisfaction by eliminating the time consuming task of retrieving medical records and images, providing a searchable document that can be integrated with the EMR for records and PACS for images.
- Grow your patient volume by scheduling referred patients faster, reducing referral to appointment and treatment/surgery time and being more competitive with other providers in the area.
eHealth Connect Image Exchange allows clinical teams to view, share, and transfer medical imaging studies with any connected site within the HIE with a single click. An image-enabled HIE positively impacts patient care and addresses administrative burdens faced by hospitals, imaging centers, and medical practices.
- Drive positive patient outcomes and expedite the availability of imaging studies that clinical teams need to access to diagnose and create treatment plans for patients.
- Reduce costs by optimizing workflows to eliminate the time and materials involved with burning, QAing, and transferring requested imaging studies via CD.
- Improve patient experience and satisfaction by eliminating the need for repeat testing and unnecessary radiation exposure.
Medical imaging consumes about 10% of all health care spending in the US. This high cost, coupled with the fact that imaging plays such a vital role in the diagnosis and treatment of so many diseases, underscores the need to maximize its value by assuring that medical images are readily available for all care providers who need access.
“We are proud to be part of HIMSS 2020, an event with sessions that focus on reoccurring and new global heathcare topics with thought leaders from across the industry,” stated Jeff Markin, CEO, eHealth Technologies. “Improving health care through the eHealth Connect platform has many benefits for care providers as well as patients including streamlined workflows, positive patient experience, and improved access to critical health records and images for clinical teams. We look forward to discussing these and other key benefits.”
About eHealth Technologies
eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kathleen Dutton-Fanning, opens in a new firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-242-1000 (ext. 565)