Strategies for the Transplant Care Team
Rochester, N.Y., June 21, 2021 – eHealth Technologies, the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services, will sponsor and exhibit at the 2021 Association of Organ Procurement Organizations (AOPO), a virtual conference, June 29 – July 1, 2021.
eHealth Technologies works with over 40% of the top 100 highest volume transplant facilities in the U.S. As the industry leader in medical record retrieval, eHealth Technologies’ services allow organ procurement organizations (OPO) to provide quick access to critical patient information, which leads to a faster, more complete donor record for donor/recipient matching.
eHealth Connect® solutions enables clinicians to optimize the clinical review of patient records. All the information is clinically organized, searchable, and hyperlinked. eHealth Connect Record Retrieval and Intelligent Clinical Record services allow organ procurement organizations to:
- Standardize and streamline: Record retrieval is consistent for all transplant centers serviced by the OPO —clients spend up to 85% less time managing health care records, and free up licensed staff to work on organ placement.
- Accelerate access to information: Typical turnaround time for records is 24 – 48 hours and real-time updates are available.
- Comprehensive information: eHealth Technologies knows where and how to find the authorizations, medical records, reports, and images that medical teams need.
- Be confident in your data:Having the correct medical records helps rule out potential donors as a result of comorbidities that the family may not be aware of.
- Customize and index reports: Information can be organized by organ type and include keywords and categories that help teams quickly identify crucial donor information.
“We are eager to support and participate in the AOPO’s Annual Meeting. As a critical partner to many of the top transplant centers in the U.S., we look forward to discussing how clinically organized medical records and images can transform the access to and delivery of organ donation,” stated Jeff Markin, CEO at eHealth Technologies.
About eHealth Technologies™
eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of clinical information services for aggregation of health care data and image-enabled Health Information Exchange (HIE). As an industry leader, eHealth Technologies serves over half of the nation’s top 100 hospitals, including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2020-2021, and leading HIEs across the U.S. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kathleen Dutton-Fanning, firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-242-1000 (ext. 565)