Rochester, N.Y., April 14, 2021 – eHealth Technologies, the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services, will be exhibiting at the Beryl Institute Elevate PX Annual Meeting, which will be held virtually on April 26-29, 2021.
eHealth Technologies works with over 80% of the 2020-2021 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals. As the industry leader in medical record retrieval, eHealth Technologies’ services allow hospitals to streamline their intake process to ensure a consistent, reliable process for patients.
eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval, Intelligent Clinical Record, and Streamlined Integration services enable clinicians to optimize the clinical review of outside records for on-boarding new patients. All the information is clinically organized, searchable, and hyperlinked to ensure rapid record review from the clinicians’ EMR, eliminating the need to print and search through paper documents or faxes.
eHealth Connect solutions allow hospitals to:
- Create a consistent, reproduceable experience for patients: Standardize the intake process for new patients entering the health system.
- Streamline the intake process: Remove typical roadblocks associated with gathering past medical records with a trackable process that can be utilized across the health system. Patient record request can be input in just minutes and real-time updates are always available in our eHealth Connect portal.
- Accelerate record retrieval: Our staff knows where and how to find relevant medical records, images and pathology slides and delivers them in a clinically organized format in 3 to 5 days to expedite record review.
- Securely collect and integrate records: We can deliver medical records and images directly into the EMR/PACS. This workflow is extremely efficient, saving time and speeding patient access to care.
- Increase physician and staff satisfaction: Free them from the time-consuming retrieval process — our clients spend up to 85% less time managing healthcare records and images. Plus, clinical teams can reduce record review time.
- Support referring physician satisfaction: Provide efficient and timely access to care for their patients.
Access to outside records is no longer a burden, as eHealth Technologies ensures staff and providers get the information needed before the patient’s first appointment.
“We are thrilled to support the Beryl Institute, a national organization that is committed to improving patient experience. As a critical partner to many of the top hospitals in the US, we look forward to discussing how the management of incoming referrals can transform patient experience initiatives,” stated Jeff Markin, CEO at eHealth Technologies.
About eHealth Technologies™
eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and top-ranked hospitals, including 17of the 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2020-2021. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kathleen Dutton-Fanning, email@example.com new email, 585-242-1000 (ext. 565)