Rochester, N.Y., May 26, 2021 – eHealth Technologies, the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services, will be exhibiting at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, which will be held virtually June 4-8, 2021.
eHealth Technologies works with over a third of the top 100 US News & World Report cancer hospitals. As the industry leader in medical record retrieval, eHealth Technologies’ services allow cancer centers to reduce their time to treatment or determine clinical trial criteria, which can have an immediate impact on patient care and outcomes.
eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval and Intelligent Clinical Record services enable clinicians to optimize the clinical review of outside records for patients. All the information is clinically organized, searchable, and hyperlinked to ensure rapid record review from the clinicians’ EMR, eliminating the need to print and search through paper documents or faxes.
“The biggest benefit of working with eHealth Technologies is time. We no longer spend our time waiting on patient authorizations or chasing down slides and image studies from pathology and radiology departments,” say Nicole Thomas, Advisor, Memorial Sloan Kettering. “eHealth helps us do our jobs more efficiently.”
eHealth Connect® Solutions Allow Cancer Centers to:
- Retrieve records, images, and pathology slides in as little as 1 to 5 days, allowing centers to schedule patients more quickly
- Reduce time to treatment by up to 80% in order to increase patient volumes
- Spend minutes submitting a record collection request instead of hours or days collecting records which creates increased staff and physician satisfaction
- Receive a complete medical record for every patient without burdening the patient or center staff
- Access clinically organized records in an easy-to-navigate format with searchable keywords which reduces the time needed for records review
- Establish electronic transmission of medical records and images directly into an EMR, PACS, or study database for easy access by the clinical team
Access to outside records is no longer a burden, as eHealth Technologies ensures providers and clinical trial managers get the information needed for each patient.
“We are thrilled to support ASCO, a national organization that is committed to conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of high-quality patient care. As a critical partner to many of the top cancer centers in the US, we look forward to discussing how the management of incoming referrals and clinical trial studies can transform how cancer programs deliver patient care,” stated Jeff Markin, CEO at eHealth Technologies.
About eHealth Technologies™
eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and top-ranked hospitals, including 17of the 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2020-2021. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kathleen Dutton-Fanning, firstname.lastname@example.org new email, 585-242-1000 (ext. 565)