Strategies for the Cancer Care Team
Rochester, N.Y., January 8, 2020 – eHealth Technologies, the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services, will be exhibiting at the Association of Cancer Executives (ACE) 26th Annual Meeting, in New Orleans, LA, January 22-24, 2020.
eHealth Technologies works with over a third of the top 100 US News & World Report cancer hospitals. As the industry leader in medical record retrieval, eHealth Technologies’ services allow cancer centers to reduce their time to treatment, which can have an immediate impact on patient care and outcomes.
eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval and Intelligent Clinical Record services enable clinicians to optimize the clinical review of outside records for on-boarding new patients. All the information is clinically organized, searchable, and hyperlinked to ensure rapid record review from the clinicians’ EMR, eliminating the need to print and search through paper documents or faxes.
eHealth Connect® solutions allow cancer centers to:
- Retrieve records, images, and pathology slides in as little as 1 to 5 days, allowing centers to schedule patients more quickly
- Reduce time to treatment by up to 80% in order to increase patient volumes
- Spend minutes submitting a record collection request instead of hours or days collecting records which creates increased staff and physician satisfaction
- Receive a complete medical record for every patient without burdening the patient or center staff
- Access clinically organized records in an easy-to-navigate format with searchable keywords which reduces the time needed for records review
- Establish electronic transmission of medical records and images directly into an EMR or PACS for easy access by the clinical team
Access to outside records is no longer a burden, as eHealth Technologies ensures providers get the information needed before the patient’s first appointment.
“We are thrilled to support the Association of Cancer Executives, a national organization that is committed to promoting excellence and enhancing skills in leadership, business, and clinical management aspects of cancer care. As a critical partner to many of the top cancer centers in the US, we look forward to discussing how the management of incoming referrals can transform how cancer programs deliver patient care,” stated Jeff Markin, CEO at eHealth Technologies.
About eHealth Technologies™
eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kathleen Dutton-Fanning, opens in a new window firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-242-1000 (ext. 565)