Strategies for the Health Information Management Team
Rochester, N.Y., August 29, 2019 – eHealth Technologies, the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services, is sponsoring and exhibiting at American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) Health Data & Information Conference, in Chicago, IL, September 14-18, 2019.
eHealth Technologies partners with 16 of the 20 US News & World Report 2018-2019 Honor Roll Hospitals. As the industry leader in medical record retrieval, eHealth Technologies’ services allow hospital departments to reduce their time to patient treatment, which can have an immediate impact on patient care and outcomes.
eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval and Intelligent Clinical Record services enable clinicians to optimize the clinical review of outside records for on-boarding new patients. All the information is clinically organized, searchable, and hyperlinked to ensure rapid record review from the clinicians’ EMR, eliminating the need to print and search through paper documents or faxes.
eHealth Connect® solutions allow hospital departments to:
- Retrieve records, images, and pathology slides in as little as 1 to 5 days, allowing departments to schedule patients more quickly
- Reduce time to treatment by up to 80% to increase patient volumes
- Spend minutes submitting a record collection request instead of hours or days collecting records which creates increased staff and physician satisfaction
- Receive a complete medical record for every patient without burdening the patient or staff
- Access clinically organized records in an easy-to-navigate format for clinicians, with searchable keywords that are customized by your clinical team using ourIntelligent Clinical Record
- Establish electronic transmission of medical records and images directly into your EMR or PACS with our Integration Services.
Health Information Management (HIM) staff is no longer burdened with organizing and integrating external medical records and images into the EMR or PACS. eHealth Technologies’ solution streamlines this process so providers can access information needed before the patient’s first appointment.
“We are thrilled to support the AHIMA, a national organization that is focused on providing tools and resources to effectively manage health data and information. As a critical partner to many of the top-ranked hospitals in the US, we look forward to discussing how access to clinically organized medical records and images can transform how HIM departments work with clinicians across different hospital departments,” stated Jeff Markin, CEO at eHealth Technologies.
About eHealth Technologies™
eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the top 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Kathleen Dutton-Fanning, opens in a new email@example.com, 585-242-1000 (ext. 565)