Are you interested in expediting your time to patient care implementation?
eHealth Technologies, the industry leader in medical record retrieval and organization, works with top-ranked hospitals across the US including 16 of the 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll hospitals.
Visit us at the 2019 American College of Cardiology Cardiovascular Summit to learn how eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval allows cardiology centers to:
- Retrieve records and images in as little as 1 to 5 days – so you can schedule patients more quickly
- Reduce time to patient care implementation by up to 80% – allowing you to increase patient volumes
- Spend minutes submitting a record collection request instead of hours or days collecting records – creating increased staff and physician satisfaction
- Receive a complete medical record for every patient – without burdening the patient or your staff
- Access clinically organized records in an easy-to-navigate format for clinicians, with searchable keywords that are customized by your clinical team using our Intelligent Clinical Record services
- Establish electronic transmission of medical records and images directly into your EMR or PACS with our Integration Services
- Deploy eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval in less than 30 days with our Record Speed Launch Program process