Are you interested in reducing your time to treatment?
eHealth Technologies works with over a third of the top 100 U.S. News & World Report cancer hospitals and is the industry leader in medical record retrieval and organization.
Visit us at 2019 Association of Cancer Executives (ACE) Annual Meeting to learn how eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval allows cancer centers to:
- Retrieve records, images, and pathology slides in as little as 1 to 5 days – so you can schedule patients more quickly
- Reduce time to treatment by up to 80% – allowing you to increase patient volumes
- Spend minutes submitting a record collection request instead of hours or days collecting records – creating increased staff and physician satisfaction
- Receive a complete medical record for every patient – without burdening the patient or your staff
- Access clinically organized records in an easy-to-navigate format for clinicians, with searchable keywords that are customized by your clinical team using our Intelligent Clinical Record services
- Establish electronic transmission of medical records and images directly into your EMR or PACS with our Integration Services
- Deploy eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval in less than 30 days with our Record Speed Launch Program process