Are you interested in evaluating and listing transplant patients faster?
eHealth Technologies, the industry leader in medical record retrieval and organization, works with top-ranked hospitals including over 40% of the highest volume transplant facilities in the US.
Visit us at the 2019 UCLA Solid Organ Transplant Symposium to learn how eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval allows transplant centers to:
- Retrieve records and images in as little as 1 to 5 days – so you can schedule and get patients listed more quickly
- Reduce time to patient care implementation by up to 80% – allowing you to increase patient volumes
- Spend minutes submitting a record collection request instead of hours or days collecting records – creating increased staff and physician satisfaction
- Receive a complete medical record for every patient – without burdening the patient or your staff
- Access clinically organized records in an easy-to-navigate format for clinicians, with searchable keywords that are customized by your clinical team using our Intelligent Clinical Record services
- Establish electronic transmission of medical records and images directly into your EMR or PACS with our Streamlined Integration Services
- Deploy eHealth Connect® Record Retrieval in less than 30 days with our Record Speed Launch Program process