Ready Access to Diagnostic Quality Medical Images When and Where They are Needed
- eHealth Technologies is firmly committed to making medical imaging truly interoperable with all other health record systems, and we led the way by pioneering image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) in 2009.
- Since then, we have integrated medical images from more than 100 hospitals and imaging centers with numerous EHR solutions as well as private, regional, and statewide HIEs across the US.
- Our blend of experience combining medical imaging, electronic health records, and health information exchanges gives us a unique insight into the workflows that need to be supported to truly meet the need for delivering more effective, efficient health care.
Streamlined image sharing across the HIE community
- eHealth Connect® Image Exchange connects your PACS with your HIE.
- In a few short weeks your radiologists, cardiologists, referring physicians, and other key care providers across the community will be accessing the medical images they need from all connected locations with a single click.
- The images are accessible within a unified viewing environment, in full diagnostic quality, when and where needed.
- Specialized workflow options are available to enhance how providers can retrieve and access images, based on their specific workflow needs.
Learn more about: