eHealth Technologies offers a variety of configurations suited to your department, office, or hospital group.
- Record Retrieval provides medical records, images, and pathology slides from disparate systems
- Intelligent Clinical Record organize information in a highly optimized and searchable format
- Streamlined Integrations allows for easy access to patient demographics
- Concierge Services provide professional and compassionate engagement with your patients
- Our 24/7 Critical Record Retrieval and image acquisition service is designed to supply requested records within hours
eHealth Technologies specializes in retrieving medical records, images, and pathology slides from disparate systems to provide all relevant clinical information for referred patients, tailored to your clinical needs.
Patients visit many physicians and facilities during their diagnosis and treatment and as a result, their medical records become fragmented. Specialists need access to all relevant clinical information available to ensure the best possible care.
Improved Clinician and Patient Satisfaction
- Clinicians and patients alike are not burdened with the hours of time and responsibility of tracking down records
- Accurate and reliable delivery of records in an intelligently organized format directly into your EMR or PACS makes it faster for clinicians to complete record reviews
- With Assured DeliveryTM a patient’s first appointment is more productive, allowing time to focus on developing a care plan and eliminating unnecessary repeated tests and appointments
Trusted Quality and Efficiency You Can Rely On
- Increased eﬃciency through the removal of duplicate submissions, resulting in a robust patient record and easy access to the most applicable information
- Assurance of record accuracy through the use of two patient identiﬁers on each page
Streamlined Workﬂows and Increased Potential
- Faster record collection allows patients to be scheduled and assessed more quickly
- Increase volumes with fewer cancelled appointments and reduced time to treatment
- Your team can check the status of any record request in real-time
- Deploy the eHealth Connect Record Retrieval platform in less than 30 days using the Record Speed Launch Program® process
Intelligent Clinical Record
Our eHealth Connect Intelligent Clinical Record services organize clinical information in a highly optimized and searchable format that is tailored to your clinical needs.
Clinicians can quickly and easily navigate thousands of pages of medical records to identify the most important information they need. This service can be provided both on records retrieved by eHealth Technologies, or outside records provided by your organization.
Improved Patient Care
- All medical records are provided in a single, organized, and searchable document, or multiple, clearly labeled records based on your speciﬁc needs
- Outside images available for review prior to the patient’s ﬁrst appointment
- Effective treatment plans can be created in less time
Increased Physician Satisfaction
- Review outside records with fewer clicks—no longer is record review a cumbersome process for clinicians
- Clinicians spend less time reviewing external records to prepare for a patient’s ﬁrst appointment
- Information can be delivered directly into the EMR, maintaining normal workﬂow
- A consistent format for medical records from multiple sources saves time and unnecessary workﬂow disruptions
- Customized categorization and keywords to best meet the needs of your clinicians
Easily transfer retrieved medical records and images directly into your EMR or PACS
eHealth Connect® Streamlined Integrations allows for easy access to patient demographics for record requests and efficient delivery of images and reports into your EMR or PACS. Integrations are easy to deploy and your team will work with a dedicated client engagement specialist to ensure a seamless implementation that meets security and privacy standards.
Three Solutions Available
- Demographics Integration uses the Health Level Seven International (HL7) Admissions Discharge Transfer (ADT) feed to automatically send demographic information to eHealth Technologies for each records request.
- Your team saves time completing each records request, and it reduces duplicate entries or entry errors, which ultimately improves turn-around-time for record retrieval.
Clinical Document Integration
- Clinical Document Integration is used to send intelligently aggregated health records directly into your EMR.
- Using an HL7 Medical Document Management (MDM) feed via an API or other secure file transfer, PDF formatted documents are sent to specified folders in the patient record, giving clinicians quick access to the key information needed to prepare for the patient’s first appointment.
- This streamlined workﬂow eliminates delays that come from downloading, printing, or scanning by your staff once retrieved records are available.
- Image Integration is used to send files from our service center to your PACS, quality control archive, or image sharing service.
- This direct transfer saves valuable time in the medical record collection process. Instead of waiting several days for CDs to arrive and then be scanned by your staff, files (verified for quality and patient identification) can be accessed immediately upon transfer by your clinical team.
- eHealth Technologies uses the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) standard to send images that are tagged with your identifiers, such as medical record number, before being sent.
- This is the same process imaging providers already use to send images into your imaging system. Optionally, you can choose to review images in our zero-footprint diagnostic-quality web viewer, and then nominate select images to be sent right from the eHealth Connect® platform.
Easy Implementation Process
- The integrations are simple, lightweight, and easy to deploy.
- Your team will work with a dedicated client engagement specialist, who will coordinate with our network and security experts to ensure a seamless implementation.
Integrations That Meet Your Security Standards
- All three integrations require a site-to-site secure connection (VPN) from eHealth Technologies to your data center.
- Our network services experts will work directly with your team to complete the required audit paperwork to meet all security and privacy standards consistent with HIPAA and eHealth Technologies’ SOC II Type 2 certification.
eHealth Connect® Concierge Services provide professional and compassionate engagement with your patients to collect needed information regarding their referral into your organization, improving patient experience and allowing for faster and more accurate patient intake.
Streamline Patient Access Workflow
- With Concierge Services, eHealth Technologies’ Professional Customer Service Team reaches out to patients for you to streamline their intake process and ensure you have the medical records you need.
- All requests and follow-up communications is coordinated through our online eHealth Connect platform.
Improve Patient Experience
- Leveraging eHealth Technologies’ knowledgeable and compassionate experts, we guide patients through getting the information needed for accurate medical history collection.
- We can utilize specific questionnaires that meet the workflow needs of any of your clinical departments and communicate the answers to these questions through the eHealth Connect platform.
Reduce Administrative Burdens
- Your staff is focused on patient care. It is common for them to have limited time to focus on phone calls with patients to coordinate the retrieval of their medical records and other intake information.
- eHealth Technologies can remove this burden from your staff and provide a professional and compassionate alternative to work with your patients.
Capture More Patients
- We care about your patients. By ensuring the right information is available to your clinicians in advance of a patient’s first appointment you will see reduced cancelled appointments and your patients will have a productive first appointment with your clinicians – ultimately putting them on a faster path to recovery.
24/7 Critical Record Retrieval
Expedited acquisition of medical records and images This new medical record and image acquisition service is designed to supply requested records within hours.
Immediate Response to Request Submissions
- This service allows clinical teams to access necessary medical records and images for the most critically patients in the shortest time possible.
- Requests can be submitted 24/7 using our secure web app for critical information necessary for treatment of COVID-19 or other chronic disease patients.
Follow-through on Urgent Requests
- A dedicated team member takes ownership for each patient request – fulfilling all tasks on an urgent basis.
- Real-time updates on request status is provided via the eHealth Connect® platform.
Streamlined Access for Clinical Teams
- Access to complete medical information allows clinicians to expedite the development of effective treatment plans.
- This service is useful for Emergency Room, ICU, or Critical Care Departments.
- Records are delivered into the EMR or through the secure portal.